Cloud backup, also commonly known as online backups are becoming an increasingly popular backup solution for businesses offering more features than traditional tape or disc backups. We believe the Boldfield online backup solution is one of the best on the market and offers the following benefits:
- Fully automated backups with unattended operation i.e. no need for anyone to change tapes
- Ability to backup servers, PCs , laptops, Linux and Apple devices and remote devices – offering complete protection for all your devices wherever they are
- 24/7 data recovery – no waiting to retrieve tapes
- Offsite storage of your data in secure datacentres with fault tolerance – your data is protected and offsite storage gives you additional disaster recovery options
- Encrypted backups – to ensure your data is protected and compliance with data protection regulations
- Full support for MS SQL, MS Exchange and MS Small Business Servers
- Data verification – monthly checks are carried out automatically to verify your data is backing up correctly and can be restored.
- The ability to restore data to any machine in any location – Your business can get back up and running again quickly even if you lose your offices through fire/flood etc.
Boldfield online backup is backed by Boldfield’s excellent customer support. We provide local helpdesks in Cambridge, London and Peterborough to support your cloud backup solution so you can be assured of dealing with people who know your system.
For more information about how cloud backup can take the worry of protecting your data and to find out more about how it will work for you, contact us today. We will be happy to discuss your needs and advise you on the best backup solution for your business.